This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
A flourless twist on a traditional cookie? Sure, please! These flourless cookies are full of unimaginable peanut butter taste and are good for any gluten-free eating regimen!
In case you put peanut butter into absolutely anything and the whole lot, you MUST TRY these peanut butter cups, these peanut butter bars, or this implausible pinwheel sweet.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Okay, okay, I do know that you simply surprise how these cookies end up with out flour! However haven’t any concern, they’re AMAZING, and you’ll love them. They nonetheless have that mushy cookie texture, and the style has a deep taste, because of all of the peanut butter and brown sugar. Simply because they don’t have flour doesn’t imply that they’re wholesome! Nevertheless it does imply that they’re simply as scrumptious as these good old school peanut butter cookies that everyone knows and love.
These cookies solely have six components, and you may share them with anybody who’s gluten-free! You received’t sacrifice style with these cookies. Actually, they’re so scrumptious that I assure you’ll have a tough time stopping at only one. I made these alongside some flourless chocolate brownies and my household ate the whole lot off the desk in seconds! Give them a attempt; it’s a recipe to like!
Substances in Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Now that you realize what isn’t in these cookies, it’s time to search out out what’s in them! You probably have all of those components at house so begin whipping these up. You could even need to double the batch. They’re that good!
- Peanut butter: I like to make use of creamy peanut butter in these cookies however you should utilize chunky if that’s the sort you like!
- Granulated sugar: Like I mentioned, these cookies aren’t going to be wholesome however they are going to be SOO GOOD.
- Brown sugar: Pack that brown sugar if you end up measuring!
- Baking soda: That is the ingredient that may maintain them mushy and chewy, even with out the flour.
- Salt: The salt is used to reinforce the entire flavors of the components.
- Egg: The egg, together with the peanut butter, will bind the whole lot collectively.
Let’s Bake Some Cookies!
These flourless peanut butter cookies are going to knock your socks off! You could need to disguise a pair to maintain for your self! Bake them up, and they’re going to fly off of your counter so rapidly.
- Preheat and line baking sheets: Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Put aside.
- Mix and blend components: In a medium bowl use the hand mixer to beat collectively the peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. As soon as mixed add within the baking soda, salt and egg. Combine till simply fully mixed.
- Scoop and indent the cookies: Scoop beneficiant tablespoons of dough onto the baking trays, leaving 2 inches between every cookie. Use a fork to press an indentation into the tops of the cookies.
- Bake: Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cookie ought to simply barely be turning golden brown on the very edge. They’ll look below baked however they may proceed to bake as they cool. Any longer and they’re going to over-bake and turn into crumbly.
- Allow them to cool ON the baking sheet: Permit the cookies to chill fully on the baking sheet earlier than transferring to a cooling rack or a plate.
Cookie Baking Ideas
These cookies are so good, and you’ll need to make it possible for they end up excellent. Listed below are a number of suggestions that I’ve so that you can make that occur!
- Undercooked: The important thing to getting these cookies to end up mushy is to take them out whereas they’re a bit undercooked. Whenever you allow them to cool on the baking sheet (as a substitute of transferring them to a cooling rack) then they end cooking on the baking sheet and dont get overcooked within the oven. It’s the key to a mushy and scrumptious cookie!
- Use the oven mild: I do know, I do know, it’s tempting to open the oven door to see how these cookies are doing however don’t do it! Whenever you open the oven door, you let a whole lot of warmth out causeing the cookies to bake erratically. Use the oven mild as a substitute!
- Use common peanut butter: In case you use pure peanut butter on this recipe, then the cookies will unfold and the feel will end up in another way. So that you can use pure peanut butter however simply know that they might end up a bit in another way than these!
In case you love these cookies and need to make them extra typically then listed below are a number of concepts on how one can swap them up!
- Chocolate: You may add in mini chocolate chips to the batter or soften some and drizzle them on prime. You may’t go incorrect with peanut butter and chocolate collectively!
- Butterscotch: One other implausible duo is peanut butter and butterscotch.. Add in some chips to those cookies and you’ll by no means return!
- Nuts: Add in a few of your favortite nuts like walnuts, pecans or almond to the dough. They’ll give these cookies a scrumptious crunch.
Can You Freeze Flourless Cookies?
Sure! Each the cookies and the dough freeze very properly. Right here is how one can freeze every of them to save lots of for later!
- Freezing cookies: Place them in an hermetic container and label it with the date. The cookies will final 3-4 weeks in your freezer.
- Freezing dough: Scoop out the dough into particular person balls. Line them up on a baking sheet and freeze them for about half-hour. Then, take out the dough and put the balls right into a ziplock bag that’s labeled with the date. The frozen dough can final for as much as 3 months. When you find yourself able to bake the dough, take them out and cook dinner them as directed. Simply add a few minutes to the cooking time. No must thaw the dough!
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Put aside.
- In a medium bowl use the hand mixer to beat collectively the peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. As soon as mixed add within the baking soda, salt, and egg. Combine till simply fully mixed.
Scoop beneficiant tablespoons of dough onto the baking trays, leaving 2 inches between every cookie. Use a fork to press an indentation into the tops of the cookies.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cookie ought to simply barely be turning golden brown on the very edge. They’ll look below baked however they may proceed to bake as they cool. Any longer and they’re going to over-bake and turn into crumbly.
- Permit the cookies to chill fully on the baking sheet earlier than transferring to a cooling rack or a plate.
Energy133kcal (7%)Carbohydrates14g (5%)Protein4g (8%)Fats7g (11%)Saturated Fats2g (10%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats4gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol10mg (3%)Sodium104mg (4%)Potassium105mg (3%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar13g (14%)Vitamin A15IUCalcium13mg (1%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary info is predicated on third celebration calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.